- Public Works
- Maps Available Online
GIS Maps Available Online page for the City of Cortez Public Works department
City maps are now available online:
- Interactive Maps:
- City of Cortez Planning Map – City Zoning and Property Information.
- Montezuma County GIS Viewer – Aerial Photography and Parcel Information.
- PDF Maps:
- Zoning Map: Shows current zoning designations, subdivision boundaries, road right-of-ways, and lot numbers. This map complements the city of Cortez Land Use Code which is now on-line.
- Master Street Plan: Provides guidance for future alignments of streets to preserve connectivity throughout the city.
- City of Cortez Area of Influence: The city's three-mile "Area of Influence" buffer as well as road and land ownership designations throughout Montezuma County.
- Location Maps:
- Recycling Center, RV Dump, & Water Dock
- City and County Resources
- Links for other property information:
- Montezuma County Clerk and Recorder’s Office - Recorded documents, deeds and transfers
- Montezuma County Property Records Inquiry - Property information such as Ownership, Parcel Number, Tax District, and Taxable Values.
Public Works has established fees to cover expenses for materials and cost of services. They can be viewed in the current Council Fee Resolution for Public Works Services and Materials.
This information is a product of the City of Cortez Geographic Information System, and is prepared for presentation purposes only. The City of Cortez does not warrant, guarantee, or accept any liability for the accuracy, precision, or completeness of any information contained herein or for any inferences made therefrom. Any use made of this information is solely at your own risk; the City of Cortez makes no warranty, express or implied, and any statement by any employee of the City of Cortez or agents thereof to the contrary is null and void. The information shall not be resold, replicated, or redistributed, in any manner other than print, to any other person, company, or agency, without the express written consent of the City of Cortez.